Protection and Use Of Customer Info
On our website www.autopartsnigeria.com, we collect
- e-mail addresses and messages of those who post messages on our testimonial page,
- reviews left on products,
- frequently asked questions,
- e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via email and,
- e-mail addresses of those who make postings to our chat areas.
In addition, we collect aggregate information on what pages consumers’ access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and address, telephone number, shipping information but not on consumers who browse our web page. Also, we do not share information collected here with any third party vendors. We do not store Credit/Debit or other financial data on this site. All financial transaction are conducted on the Merchants portal.
With respect to security, these collected information are stored and are only used based on permission given by the respective owners. Also, when we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial or health information, we redirect visitors to a secure server and we notify visitors as well. If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.